Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Well, after a few hangups, we are
HAVING getting to redo a bunch of paperwork
in order to complete this process.
Our home study agency has decided to close after doing home studies for SEVERAL years and helping many children come home to their forever families!
Let's just say, the lady who wrote my home study could be any of your grandmas!
She is very, very sweet! But because she is closing her HAGUE lisc. is expiring!
So we are going to be required to have HAGUE oversight for the remainder of our process.
This comes at a fee that we were not expecting.
So, what is a determined mama to do???
Do a fundraiser :-)
So here we go!
We are giving away a
NABI - tablet just for kids!!!!!!!
I bet you have never even heard of one of these.....that is because they are not out yet!
They are set for release on April 1st.
Nabi is the world's first, full-featured Android tablet made especially for kids. This revolutionary device is designed for "kiddified" web browsing, watching movies and TV shows, reading books, learning math, and much more. Nabi's responsive, high-resolution, brilliant, 7-inch capacitive Multi-Touch display allows kids to easily interact with kid-friendly games and content. Nabi includes over $150 worth of pre-loaded games, music, apps and books and will run over 500 applications and games catered to kids found in the Nabi App Store.
It's the everything tablet for kids:
- It's a University: The award-winning Fooz Kids University is a Nabi exclusive with over 22,000 state standardized math skills covering grades Pre-K through 5th.
- It's a Design Studio: 30+ apps from drawing and painting to creating professional quality books allow for creative exploration that can be shared with friends and family.
- It's a Movie Theater: A 7-inch brilliant 1080p display lets children watch their favorite TV shows and movies at home or on-the-go.
- It's a Library: 30 pre-loaded e-Books make stories come to life and encourage children of all ages to read.
- It's a Game Console: Tilt-sensor controls and a Multi-Touch display puts children in control of their favorite games such as Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja and Need for Speed.
- It's Powerful Enough for Mom: With the tap of a button and password, mom can enter "Mommy Mode" and enjoy a full-featured Android tablet to browse the Web and use her favorite apps and games.
The WINNER of the give away can choose the color of their choice
Pink, Blue, Red, or Green
Now here is how it will work
Details of the fundraiser:
1 Nabi Tablet a retail value of at least $199.00
$5= 1 entry
$10 = 3 entry
$10 = 3 entry
$25 = 7 entries
$50 = 15 entries
$100 = 35 entries!!!!
It's so easy! The more you donate, the better your chances of winning! After you make a donation, you can get a free entry for each day that you share about the fundraiser on facebook or if you blog about it. Just be sure to leave a comment (and a link) on this blogpost when you do.
PLEASE spread the word!!
If for some reason we don't bring in enough money to pay for the Nabi, we will split the money 50/50 with the winner. Praying we bring in more than enough money and we don't have to worry about that!
Winner will be Chosen by random.org
On April 1st
The day the NABI will be released!
I am excited!
You can donate in the Reece's Rainbow box at the top right sidebar of the blog for GraceLynn's adoption grant for your tax deductible donation.